4pc 25mm (1″) Thick 4×100 Wheel Spacers with 12×1.5 Studs for 4Lug Honda Accord Civic CRX Fit Prelude Acura Integra Mazda Protege Miata Toyota Celica Corolla Echo Yaris MR2 Dodge Neon Saturn Ion Black
Thickness: 1.0″ (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 4×100
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
1986-1989 Honda Accord
1988-2005 Honda Civic
1988-1991 Honda CRX
1992-1997 Honda Civic Del Sol
2006-2010 Honda Fit
1988-1991 Honda Prelude
1986-2001 Acura Integra
1991-1994 Mazda 323
1989-2005 Mazda Miata
1992-1995 Mazda MX3
1991-1998 Mazda Protege
2004-2007 Scion xA & xB
1986-1993 Toyota Celica
1993-2002 Toyota Corolla
2000-2005 Toyota Echo
2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
1992-1999 Toyota Paseo
2001-2011 Toyota Prius
1989-2002 Toyota Tercel
2007-2011 Toyota Yaris
2004-2011 Chevrolet aveo
2004-2007 Saturn Ion
1991-2002 Saturn SL
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.0″ (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0″ (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– If your vehicle doesn’t come with 12×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Can fit on Honda, Acura, Mazda, Scion, & Toyota vehicles with 4×100 Bolt Pattern. See Description to see exact Year/Makes/Models. Do this prior to placing your order to prevent fitment problems.
- [IMPORTANT FITMENT INFORMATION] 1) Measure wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0″ (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner. 2) Measure your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be less than 1.0″ (25mm). 3) Check the thread size of your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be 12×1.5.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 4. 1.0″ (25mm) Thickness | 4×100 Bolt Pattern | 60.1mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-32mm-4100-60.1-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|