4pc 2.0″ Thick Wheel Spacers – 4×4 Bolt Pattern with 1/2″ threaded Studs – for many EZ GO EZGO Club Car Golf Cart (2″ per side. Widens Overall Track by 4″) 4×101.6
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 4×4″ or 4×101.6
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 1/2″x20
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Fits many 4×4″ / 4×101.6 / 4×100 bolt pattern Golf Carts and ATVs
These will NOT work on ALL Golf Carts / EZ GO / Club Cars.
#1. Make sure your bolt pattern is 4×101.6mm or 4×4″
#2. Make sure that your vehicle’s hub is no wider than 59mm
#3. Make sure that your vehicle uses 1/2″x20 or 1/2″ UNF Studs / Lug Nuts
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– If your vehicle doesn’t come with 1/2″x20 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [FITMENT] Fits many 4×4″ / 4×101.6 bolt pattern Golf Carts and ATVs. See Description to see Important Information. Do this prior to placing your order to prevent fitment problems.
- [IMPORTANT FITMENT INFORMATION] Will Not work on all Golf Carts / EZ GO / Club Cars. 1) Make sure your bolt pattern is 4×101.6mm or 4×4″. 2) Make sure that your vehicle’s hub is no wider than 59mm. 3) Make sure that your vehicle uses 1/2″x20 or 1/2″ UNF Studs / Lug Nuts.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. 2.0″ (50mm) Thickness | 4×4″ or 4×101.6 Bolt Pattern | 59mm Hub Bore | 1/2″x20 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your cart a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Increases clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-50mm-4101.6-59
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|