4pc 1″ Thick 5×110 to 5×100 Wheel Adapters (CHANGES BOLT PATTERN) with 12×1.5 Studs for Chevy Cobalt SS HHR Malibu Pontiac G6 Solstice Saturn Ion Red Line Sky 25mm Spacers
WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) – Vehicle Must Be 5×110 AND Wheels Must Be 5×100.
Quantity: Four (4)
Thickness: 1.0″ (25mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 5×110
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 5×100
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1997-2001 – Cadillac – Catera
2005-2010 – Chevrolet – Cobalt SS (5-Lug Only)
2006-2011 – Chevrolet – HHR
2004-2011 – Chevrolet – Malibu
2005-2010 – Pontiac – G6
2006-2009 – Pontiac – Solstice
2005-2007 – Saturn – Ion (Red Line Coupe 4-Door Only)
2001-2002 – Saturn – L100
2001-2003 – Saturn – L200
2001-2005 – Saturn – L300
2007-2010 – Saturn – Sky
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.0″ (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0″ (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Due to a text limit imposed by Amazon, we are not able to specify everything here. Please See Amazon’s “Important Information” section above for additional details/information.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
1 in stock
- [CHANGES BOLT PATTERN] These Adapter Spacers will only work for you if your vehicle is 5×110 bolt pattern AND your wheels are 5×100 bolt pattern. See description for other important information.
- [APPLICATIONS] Chevy Cobalt SS, HHR, Malibu. Pontiac G6 & Solstice. Saturn Ion, L100, L200, L300, Sky.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. 1.0″ (25mm) Thickness | 65.1mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [BOLT PATTERN INFORMATION] 5×110 Vehicle Bolt Pattern | 5×100 Wheel Bolt Pattern
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle’s centerbore is smaller than 65.1mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 12×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-32mm-5110>5100-65.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|