4pc 1.25″ Thick Wheel Adapters – 5×4.5 or 5×4.75 Vehicle TO 5×4.53 Wheel | 5×114.3 or 5×120.65 Vehicle TO 5×115 Wheel – Spacers with 12×1.5 Studs
WHEEL ADAPTERS (Changes Bolt Pattern) – Vehicle Must Be 5×114.3 (5×4.5) & 5×120.7 (5×4.75) AND Wheels Must Be 5×115 or 5×4.53.
Thickness: 1.25″ (32mm)
Vehicle Side Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 (5×4.5) & 5×120.7 (5×4.75)
Wheel Side Bolt Pattern: 5×115 or 5×4.53
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Verify your Vehicle Bolt Pattern and Wheel Bolt Pattern match the specifications listed above. Also check your Vehicle’s Centerbore and Stud/Nut Thread Sizing also matches the specifications listed above.
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.25″ (32mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.25″ (32mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– If your vehicle hub is smaller than 74.1mm, we recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to reduce the chance of vibrations.
– If your vehicle doesn’t come with 12×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
0 in stock
- [CHANGES BOLT PATTERN] These Adapter Spacers will only work for you if your vehicle is 5×114.3 (5×4.5) & 5×120.7 (5×4.75) bolt pattern AND your wheels are 5×115 or 5×4.53 bolt pattern. See description for other important information.
- [APPLICATIONS] Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Chevrolet, GMC, & Pontiac vehicles with 5×114.3 (5×4.5) & 5×120.7 (5×4.75) Bolt Pattern and 12×1.5 Threaded Studs
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 4. 1.25″ (32mm) Thickness | 74.1mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [BOLT PATTERN INFORMATION] 5×114.3 (5×4.5) & 5×120.7 (5×4.75) Vehicle Bolt Pattern | 5×115 or 5×4.53 Wheel Bolt Pattern
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle’s centerbore is smaller than 74.1mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 12×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 4x-32mm-5114.3&5120.65>5114.3-73
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 4
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|