3mm 5×100 5×114.3 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Scion FRS FR-S BRZ Baja Forester WRX Impreza Legacy Outback Saab 9-2x (56.1 bore)
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2013-2017 Scion FR-S
2013-2017 Subaru BRZ
2016-2017 Subaru Crosstrek
2003-2006 Subaru Baja
1997-2017 Subaru Forester
1993-2017 Subaru Impreza
1990-2017 Subaru Legacy
2000-2017 Subaru Outback
2008-2014 Subaru Tribeca
2012-2017 Subaru WRX
2013-2017 Subaru WRX STI
2004-2006 Saab 9-2X
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Scion FR-S. Subaru BRZ. 1997-2016 Forester. 1993-2016 Impreza (Non STI). 1990-2014 Legacy. 2000-2014 Outback. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 3mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×100 or 5×114.3. Hub Bore: 56.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 56.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub lip as long as it is longer than 3mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Our unique design reduces the weight of the spacers by 50% compared to other spacers on the market. This weight reduction provides optimal performance by greatly reducing unsprung weight. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 3mm-Univ-56.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|