2pc 5mm Thick – HUBCENTRIC 5×114.3 Wheel Spacers (56.1mm bore) – for Subaru Impreza WRX STI Tribeca Outback (See description for exact year/make/model) Precision European Motorwerks
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2005-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
2015-2017 Subaru Outback
2008-2014 Subaru Tribeca
2014-2017 Subaru WRX
2013-2017 Subaru WRX STI
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Many Subaru vehicles. 2005-2017 WRX STI. 2015-2017 Outback. 2008-2014 Tribeca. 2014-2017 WRX. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 5mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 or 5×4.5. Hub Bore: 56.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 56.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub lip as long as it is longer than 5mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 5mm-5×114.3-56.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|