2pc 5mm Hubcentric 5×114.3 Wheel Spacers (64.1mm bore) for Acura Honda ILX RL RSX TLX TSX Integra Type R TL Accord Civic Element S2000 CRZ CR-Z
Precision European Motorwerks / PE-Motorwerks
CNC Machined using High Quality Aerospace Aluminum
2001-2004 Acura CL
2013-2017 Acura ILX
1997-2001 Acura Integra Type R
1991-2005 Acura NSX (Rear Only)
2007-2017 Acura RDX
1996-2004 Acura RL
2002-2006 Acura RSX
1999-2008 Acura TL
2015-2017 Acura TLX
2004-2014 Acura TSX
2003-2006 Acura MDX
1998-2002 Honda Accord (V6 Engine / 5-Lug Only)
2003-2017 Honda Accord
2006-2018 Honda Civic (Does not fit Type R)
1997-2014 Honda CR-V
2003-2006 Honda Element
1995-2004 Honda Odyssey
1997-2002 Honda Prelude
2000-2008 Honda S2000 (Rear Only)
2010-2016 Honda CR-Z
2003-2008 Honda Pilot
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [ACURA & HONDA APPLICATIONS] 2013-2018 ILX. 2002-2006 RSX. 2015-2018 TLX. 2004-2014 TSX. 2003-2018 Accord. 2006-2014 Civic. And many more! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 5mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 or 5×4.5. Hub Bore: 64.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 64.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub lip as long as it is longer than 5mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 5mm-5114.3-64.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|