2pc 5mm HUBCENTRIC 4×114.3 Wheel Spacers (66.1mm bore) For 4-Lug Nissan 200sx 240sx 240z 260z 280z 280zx 300zx Altima Maxima Sentra Cube (4×4.5″) Precision European Motorwerks
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
1991-1996 – Infiniti – G20
1990-1992 – Infiniti – M30
1984-1988 – Nissan – 200SX
1988-1994 – Nissan – 240SX
1995-1998 – Nissan – 240SX (Base Model Only)
1970-1973 – Nissan – 240Z
1974-1975 – Nissan – 260Z
1975-1978 – Nissan – 280Z
1979-1983 – Nissan – 280ZX
1984-1986 – Nissan – 300ZX
1993-2001 – Nissan – Altima
1990-1995 – Nissan – Axxess
2009-2011 – Nissan – Cube
1985-1988 – Nissan – Maxima
1996-2002 – Nissan – Primera
2000-2010 – Nissan – Sentra
1982-1986 – Nissan – Sentra
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [NISSAN APPLICATIONS] Only works if vehicle has 4-lugs… 200sx 240sx 300zx Altima Axxess Cube Maxima Primera Sentra. Only fits rear of 240z 260z 280z 280zx. See Description for Full List of years/makes/models.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 5mm. Bolt Pattern: 4×114.3 or 4×4.5″. Hub Bore: 66.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 66.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub bore as long as it is longer than 5mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 5mm-4114.3-66.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|