2pc 5mm 5×112 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for most newer Audi di A4 S4 A5 S5 A6 S6 A7 S7 A8 Quattro (66.6 / 66.56 Bore)
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2009-2016 Audi A4
2009-2016 Audi A4 Quattro
2009-2016 Audi S4
2008-2016 Audi A5
2008-2016 Audi A5 Quattro
2009-2017 Audi S5
2012-2017 Audi A6
2012-2017 Audi A6 Quattro
2012-2017 Audi S6
2016-2017 Audi A7
2012-2017 Audi A7 Quattro
2013-2016 Audi S7
2010-2017 Audi A8
2010-2017 Audi A8 Quattro
2013-2016 Audi S8
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended Lug Bolts. Buyers are responsible for confirming their Lug Bolts are the proper length
0 in stock
- [AUDI APPLICATIONS] 2009 & Newer – A4 S4 A5 S5 A6 S6 A7 S7 A8 S8. And many more! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Thickness: 5mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×112. Hub Bore: 66.6mm | NO LUG BOLTS INCLUDED. Extended bolts may be necessary for proper installation.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 66.6mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub lip as long as it is longer than 5mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Our unique design reduces the weight of the spacers by 50% compared to other spacers on the market. This weight reduction provides optimal performance by greatly reducing unsprung weight. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 5mm-Univ-66.6
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|