2pc 50mm (2″) Thick 5×4.75 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers No Lip (12×1.5 Studs) for Chevy Blazer Camaro Corvette S10 GMC S15 Jimmy Pontiac Trans Am Firebird Cadillac XLR Silver 5×120.65
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5×4.75″ (5×120.65)
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1979-1985 Buick Riviera
1979-1985 Cadillac Eldorado
2003-2009 Cadillac XLR
1977-1987 Chevrolet Impala
1987-2005 Chevrolet Blazer
1977-1987 Chevrolet Caprice
1982-2003 Chevrolet Camaro
1968-2013 Chevrolet Corvette
1982-2004 Chevrolet S10
1982-2004 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
1982-1991 GMC S15
1990-2005 GMC Jimmy
1990-2004 GMC Sonoma
1967-2002 Pontiac Firebird
1980-1985 Pontiac Phoenix
1984-1997 Pontiac Trans Am
1990-1997 Pontiac Trans Sport
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– These spacers do not come with a lip, as you see in the pictures. If your wheels are not lugcentric, you may experience steering wheel vibrations while driving
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 1987-2005 Chevy Blazer. 1982-2003 Chevy Camaro. 1984-2013 Corvette. 1991-2005 GMC Jimmy. 1984-1997 Pontiac Trans Am. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. 2.0″ (50mm) Thickness | 5×4.75″ (5×120.65) Bolt Pattern | 70.5mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] The 70.5mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub to minimize steering wheel vibration. This also eliminates the need to purchase hubcentric rings. Please be aware that these spacers do not come with a lip to center your wheels. See Description for more information.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 50mm-5120.65-70.5-NoLip
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|