2pc 3mm HUBCENTRIC 5×114.3 Wheel Spacers (66.1mm bore) for Nissan Infiniti G35 G37 FX35 FX50 350z 370z Altima Maxima 300zx 240sx Rogue Murano Sentra
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
1995-1998 Nissan 240SX (Will NOT fit Base Models)
1987-1996 Nissan 300ZX
2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
2009-2017 Nissan 370Z
2002-2017 Nissan Altima
1995-2017 Nissan Maxima
2003-2016 Nissan Murano
2008-2016 Nissan Rogue
2000-2011 Nissan Sentra (SE-R & SE-R Spec V ONLY)
2012-2017 Nissan Sentra
2003-2012 Infiniti FX35
2003-2008 Infiniti FX45
2009-2013 Infiniti FX50
2003-2008 Infiniti G35
2008-2013 Infiniti G37
1996-2001 Infiniti I30
2002-2004 Infiniti I35
1993-1997 Infiniti J30
1990-1992 Infiniti M30
2003-2010 Infiniti M45
1990-2006 Infiniti Q45
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [NISSAN & INFINITI APPLICATIONS] 87-96 300zx. 350z. 370z. 02-17 Altima. 95-15 Maxima. 03-16 Murano. G35. G37. M45. FX35. FX45. And many more! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 3mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 or 5×4.5. Hub Bore: 66.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 66.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub lip as long as it is longer than 3mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Our unique design reduces the weight of the spacers by 50% compared to other spacers on the market. This weight reduction provides optimal performance by greatly reducing unsprung weight. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 3mm-Univ-66.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|