2pc 3mm HUBCENTRIC 5×114.3 & 5×120 Wheel Spacers (64.1mm bore) for Acura Honda ILX RL RSX TLX TL TSX Integra Type R Accord Civic Element Prelude S2000 CRZ CR-Z
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2001-2004 Acura CL
2013-2017 Acura ILX
1997-2001 Acura Integra Type R
1991-2005 Acura NSX (Rear Only)
2007-2017 Acura RDX
1996-2012 Acura RL
2002-2006 Acura RSX
1999-2014 Acura TL
2015-2017 Acura TLX
2004-2014 Acura TSX
2003-2006 Acura MDX
1998-2002 Honda Accord (V6 Engine / 5-Lug Only)
2003-2017 Honda Accord
2006-2016 Honda Civic
1997-2014 Honda CR-V
2003-2006 Honda Element
1995-2004 Honda Odyssey
1997-2002 Honda Prelude
2000-2008 Honda S2000 (Rear Only)
2010-2016 Honda CR-Z
2003-2008 Honda Pilot
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [ACURA & HONDA APPLICATIONS] 2013-2018 ILX. 2002-2006 RSX. 2015-2018 TLX. 2004-2014 TSX. 2003-2018 Accord. 2006-2014 Civic. And many more! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 3mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 or 5×4.5. Hub Bore: 64.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 64.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub lip as long as it is longer than 3mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Our unique design reduces the weight of the spacers by 50% compared to other spacers on the market. This weight reduction provides optimal performance by greatly reducing unsprung weight. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 3mm-Univ-64.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|