2pc 3mm 5×114.3 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (67.1mm Bore) – for Hyundai Genesis Veloster Kia Soul Optima Mazda 3 5 MX-6 Mitsubishi Eclipse Lancer Galant Ford Fusion Jeep Patriot Compass & More
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
1991-1996 Dodge Stealth
1986-1989 Mitsubishi Starion (Turbo Only)
1991-1999 Mitsubishi 3000gt
1989-2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1999-2012 Mitsubishi Galant
2003-2016 Mitsubishi Lancer (Must have 5×114.3 bolt pattern)
1996-2010 Chrysler Sebring (Does not fit Convertible)
2006-2012 Ford Fusion
1989-1999 Eagle Talon
2004-2016 Mazda 3
2006-2015 Mazda 5
2003-2016 Mazda 6
1993-1997 Mazda 626
2013-2016 Mazda CX-5
2007-2012 Mazda CX-7
2006-2014 Mazda MX-5
2006-2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata
1993-1997 Mazda MX-6
2003-2011 Mazda RX-8
1994-2002 Mazda Millenia
1999-2003 Mazda Protege
2002-2003 Mazda Protege5
2007-2016 Jeep Compass
2007-2016 Jeep Patriot
2006-2016 Kia Optima
2009-2016 Kia Soul
2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis
2003-2009 Hyundai Tiburon
2012-2016 Hyundai Veloster
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 96-10 Chrysler Sebring (non Convertible). 06-12 Ford Fusion. Mazda 3 5 6 626 CX-5 CX-7 Miata RX-8 Protege. 07-16 Jeep Compass & Patriot. 06-16 Kia Optima & Soul. Hyundai Genesis Coupe & Sedan, Tiburon, Veloster. And Many More! See Description for Full List of Years/Makes/Models.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 3mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 or 5×4.5. Hub Bore: 67.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 67.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub bore as long as it is longer than 3mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Our unique design reduces the weight of the spacers by 50% compared to other spacers on the market. This weight reduction provides optimal performance by greatly reducing unsprung weight. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 3mm-Univ-67.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|