2pc 3mm 5×114.3 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (67.1mm Bore) – for Hyundai Genesis Veloster Kia Soul Optima Mazda 3 5 MX-6 Mitsubishi Eclipse Lancer Galant Ford Fusion Jeep Patriot Compass & More
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
1991-1996 Dodge Stealth
1986-1989 Mitsubishi Starion (Turbo Only)
1991-1999 Mitsubishi 3000gt
1989-2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse
1999-2012 Mitsubishi Galant
2003-2016 Mitsubishi Lancer (Must have 5×114.3 bolt pattern)
1996-2010 Chrysler Sebring (Does not fit Convertible)
2006-2012 Ford Fusion
1989-1999 Eagle Talon
2004-2016 Mazda 3
2006-2015 Mazda 5
2003-2016 Mazda 6
1993-1997 Mazda 626
2013-2016 Mazda CX-5
2007-2012 Mazda CX-7
2006-2014 Mazda MX-5
2006-2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata
1993-1997 Mazda MX-6
2003-2011 Mazda RX-8
1994-2002 Mazda Millenia
1999-2003 Mazda Protege
2002-2003 Mazda Protege5
2007-2016 Jeep Compass
2007-2016 Jeep Patriot
2006-2016 Kia Optima
2009-2016 Kia Soul
2010-2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
2009-2016 Hyundai Genesis
2003-2009 Hyundai Tiburon
2012-2016 Hyundai Veloster
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 96-10 Chrysler Sebring (non Convertible). 06-12 Ford Fusion. Mazda 3 5 6 626 CX-5 CX-7 Miata RX-8 Protege. 07-16 Jeep Compass & Patriot. 06-16 Kia Optima & Soul. Hyundai Genesis Coupe & Sedan, Tiburon, Veloster. And Many More! See Description for Full List of Years/Makes/Models.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 3mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 or 5×4.5. Hub Bore: 67.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 67.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub bore as long as it is longer than 3mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 3mm-5114.3-67.1
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|