2pc 3mm 5×100 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Scion FR-S Subaru Baja Forester WRX Impreza Outback Legacy Saab 9-2XBRZ (56.1 bore)
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2013-2015 Scion FR-S
2013-2015 Subaru BRZ
2003-2006 Subaru Baja
1997-2011 Subaru Forester
1993-2005 Subaru Impreza
2005-2011 Subaru Impreza::Will not fit STI trim
1990-2011 Subaru Legacy
2000-2011 Subaru Outback
2004-2006 Saab 9-2X
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Scion FR-S. Subaru BRZ. 1997-2016 Forester. 1993-2016 Impreza (Non STI). 1990-2014 Legacy. 2000-2014 Outback. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 3mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×100. Hub Bore: 56.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 56.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub lip as long as it is longer than 3mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 3mm-5100-56.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|