2pc 25mm (1″) Thick – HUBCENTRIC 4×114.3 Wheel Spacers (64.1mm Hub, 12×1.5 Studs) for 1990-2002 Honda Accord (4lug), 1992-1996 Prelude, 1986-1990 Acura Legend, 1995-1998 TL (Silver) PE-Motorwerks
Quantity: Two (2) Spacers
Thickness: 1.0″ (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 4×114.3 or 4×4.5″
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Fits many 4×114.3 Honda / Acura
1990-2002 Honda Accord (Only 4-lug Vehicles with 4-Cylinder Engines)
1992-1996 Honda Prelude
1997-1999 Acura CL (2.2 / 3.0)
1986-1990 Acura Legend
1995-1998 Acura TL 2.5
1991-1993 Acura Vigor
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.0″ (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0″ (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
0 in stock
- [HONDA & ACURA APPLICATIONS] 1990-2002 Accord (Trims with 4-cylinder engines and 4lugs). 1992-1996 Prelude. 1997-1999 CL. 1986-1990 Legend. 1995-1998 TL. 1991-1993 Vigor. See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 1.0″ (25mm) Thickness | 4×114.3 or 4×4.5″ Bolt Pattern | 64.1mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 64.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 64.1mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE-25mm-4114.3-64.1-12×1.5
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 4.5 in|