2pc 20mm 5×112 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Audi A4 A5 A6 A7 A8 & many Mercedes Vehicles: C280 C300 C32 C320 CL500 CL550 CL600 CLK320 CLK350 CLK430 CLK500 (66.6 / 66.56 Bore)
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2009-2017 Audi A4/S4
2009-2017 Audi A5/S5
2012-2017 Audi A6/S6
2010-2017 Audi A8/S8
MERCEDES (REAR ONLY)
C Class, E Class, CL Class, CLK Class, CLS Class, S Class, SL Class, SLK Class.
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended Lug Bolts. Buyers are responsible for confirming their Lug Bolts are the proper length
– Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
– Make sure to get 6-8 FULL TURNS of the lug bolts when tightening.
– Be sure to torque the lug bolts to manufacturer specifications
– Check and re-torque all lug bolts after 25-50 miles of driving
– Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug bolts to come undone while driving
– No returns or exchange once installed
0 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Can fit on many Mercedes and Newer (09+) Audi vehicles. Buyers must look at the Description to see exact Year/Makes/Models. Do this prior to placing your order to prevent fitment problems.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Thickness: 3/4″ (20mm). Bolt Pattern: 5×112. Hub Bore: 66.6mm | NO LUG BOLTS INCLUDED. Extended bolts are required for proper installation.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 66.6mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 66.6mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 20mm-5112-66.6
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|