2pc 20mm (3/4″) Hubcentric 5×114.3 Wheel Spacers (64.1 bore, 12×1.5 Studs) for Acura Honda ILX RL RSX TLX TSX Integra Type R TL Accord Civic Element S2000 CRZ CR-Z
WARNING: The included lug nuts extend past the face of the spacers. IT IS REQUIRED that the back of your wheels have small cavities (at least 2″ width and 1/4″ deep) in the mounting pad for installation of these spacers. These cavities are NEEDED so that the lug nuts and wheel studs can sit in this pocket. Verify this before purchasing.
Thickness: 3/4″ (20mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 or 5×4.5
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
2001-2004 – CL
2013-2017 – ILX
1991-2005 – NSX (Rear Only)
2007-2017 – RDX
1996-2004 – RL
2002-2006 – RSX
2015-2017 – TLX
2004-2014 – TSX
1997-2001 – Integra Type R
1999-2008 – TL
1998-2002 – Accord (V6 Engine)
2003-2017 – Accord
2006-2018 – Honda Civic (Not Type R)
1997-2017 – CR-V
2010-2016 – CR-Z
2016-2017 – HR-V
1997-2002 – Prelude
2000-2008 – S2000 (Rear Only)
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 3/4″ (20mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 3/4″ (20mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
10 in stock
- [ACURA & HONDA APPLICATIONS] 2013-2018 ILX. 2002-2006 RSX. 2015-2018 TLX. 2004-2014 TSX. 2003-2018 Accord. 2006-2014 Civic. And many more! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 3/4″ (20mm) Thickness | 5×114.3 Bolt Pattern | 64.1mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. The 64.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 64.1mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Hubcentric Design ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
- [FITMENT NOTE] Not compatible with OEM wheels. The included lug nuts, along with your OEM wheel studs, will extend past the surface of the spacer. Please verify that the back of the wheels have “pockets” / cavities large enough to accommodate for this. Every 3/4″ (20mm) spacer on the market will have this issue; if your wheel is unable to accommodate for the protruding nut/stud, we recommend looking at thicker spacers.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 20mm-5114.3-64.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|