2pc 2″ Thick 4×114.3 Universal Wheel Spacers (12×1.5 studs) for Acura CL Legend TL Accord Prelude Hyundai Elantra Sonata Tiburon Kia Optima Toyota Celica Supra (50mm 4×4.5) Black
Thickness: 2.0″ (50mm)
Bolt Pattern: 4×114.3 or 4×4.5″
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
1995-2000 Acura CL (2.2 & 3.0 Models Only)
1986-1990 Acura Legend
1995-2000 Acura TL (2.5 Only)
1979-1992 Dodge Colt
1987-1993 Ford Festiva
1990-2002 Honda Accord (4-Cylinder Only)
1992-1996 Honda Prelude
2001-2004 Kia Optima
1984-1988 Mazda RX7
1985-1996 Mitsubishi Galant
Is your vehicle not on our list above? Message us with your year/make/model and we will be glad to confirm fitment for you.
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 2.0″ (50mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Due to a text limit imposed by Amazon, we are not able to specify everything here. Please See Amazon’s “Important Information” section above for additional details/information.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Can fit on many vehicles with 4×114.3 or 4×4.5″ Bolt Pattern. See Description to see exact Year/Makes/Models. Do this prior to placing your order to prevent fitment problems.
- [IMPORTANT FITMENT INFORMATION] 1) Measure wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 2.0″ (50mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner. 2) Measure your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be less than 2.0″ (50mm). 3) Check the thread size of your vehicle’s wheel studs. It must be 12×1.5.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 2.0″ (50mm) Thickness | 4×114.3 or 4×4.5″ Bolt Pattern | 67.1mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. If your vehicle’s centerbore is smaller than 67.1mm, we highly recommend you purchase hubcentric rings to prevent steering wheel vibrations. If your vehicle does not have 12×1.5 threaded studs, additional hardware will be required. Message us for help. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 50mm-4114.3-67.1-12×1.5-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 6 in|