2pc 15mm Thick 4×100 & 4×108 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (57.1mm bore) for E30 3-Series 318i 318is 325i 325e 325is, Audi 4000 Coupe Quattro, VW Golf Cabrio Corrado Jetta Passat
Quantity: Two (2) Spacers
Bolt Pattern: 4×100
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Vehicle Fitment Information:
Fits Older BMW 3-Series (E30), Older VW & Audi.
1980-1984 Audi 4000
1984-1985 BMW 318i
1990-1991 BMW 318i
1990-1991 BMW 318is
1985-1991 BMW 325e
1985-1991 BMW 325i
1986-1991 BMW 325ic
1985-1991 BMW 325is
1987-1990 BMW 325ix
1980-2003 Volkswagen Cabriolet
1989-1993 Volkswagen Corrado
1985-1998 Volkswagen Golf
1980-1998 Volkswagen Jetta
1990-1997 Volkswagen Passat
1980-1989 Volkswagen Srirocco
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended Lug Bolts. Buyers are responsible for confirming their Lug Bolts are the proper length
0 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Applicable for older BMW (80s) and Volkswagen (80-90s). 84-91 318i. 85-91 325e. 85-91 325i. 80-03 Cabriolet. 85-98 Golf. 80-98 Jetta. 90-97 Passat. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Thickness: 15mm. Bolt Pattern: 4×100. Hub Bore: 57.1mm | NO LUG BOLTS INCLUDED. Extended bolts are required for proper installation.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 57.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 57.1mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 15mm-4100/4108-57.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|