2pc 15mm 5×120 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers -for many BMW Vehicles 128i 135i 318i 318ti 320i 323i 325i 325xi 328i 328is 330Ci 330xi 335i 335is M3 M5 Z3 Z4 (72.6 / 72.56 Bore)
Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
Fitment, Quality, and Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
Can fit on any BMW with 5×120 bolt pattern and 72.6mm centerbore
1 Series (E82, E88) – 128i, 135i, M1, 1M Coupe
3 Series (E30) – M3
3 Series (E36) – 318i, 318is, 318ti, 325i, 325is, 328i, 328is, M3
3 Series (E46) – 323ci, 323i, 325ci, 325i, 325xi, 328ci, 328i, 330ci, 330i, 330xi, M3
3 Series (E90, E91, E92, E93) – 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335d, 335i, 335is, 335xi, M3
5 Series (E28, E34) – 525i, 528e, 530i, 535i, 535is, 540i, M5
5 Series (E60, E61) – 525i, 525xi, 528i, 530i, 530xi, 535i, 535xi, 545i, 550i, M5
5 Series (F07, F10) – 528i, 535i, 550i (uses 14×1.25mm lug bolts)
6 Series (E24, E63, E64) – 633i, 635i, 645ci, 650i, M6
6 Series (F12) – 650i (uses 14×1.25mm lug bolts)
1996-2002 Z3 (Typ RC)
1998-2002 M-Coupe/Roadster (Typ MRC)
2003-2009 Z4 (E85, E89)
2006-2008 Z4 M Coupe/Roadster (M85)
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended Lug Bolts. Buyers are responsible for confirming their Lug Bolts are the proper length
0 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Applicable for most BMWs from the 1990s and 2000s. Will not work on 7-series, SUVs, and newer 2010+ F Chassis. Before purchasing, see Description section for specific year and models and also to read the Important Notes section.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Thickness: 15mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×120. Hub Bore: 72.6mm | NO LUG BOLTS INCLUDED. Extended bolts required for proper installation
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 72.6mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 72.6mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 15mm-5120-72.6
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|