2pc 1/4″ (0.25″) Thick – 5×4.5 & 5×4.75 Flat Wheel Spacers – Fits many Buick Cadillac Chevy Chevrolet (See Description for Specific Year & Models) – 5×114.3 5×120.7 5×120.65 Adapters
Quantity: Two (2) Spacers
Thickness: 1/4″ (0.25 inch)
Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 (5×4.5″) OR 5×120.7 (5×4.75″)
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
Vehicle Fitment Information:
Fits any Vehicle with 5×114.3 (5×4.5) and 5×120.65 (5×4.75) Bolt Pattern
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– These spacers are not hubcentric. We highly recommend purchasing hubcentric rings to prevent chances of vibration
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length (Message us if you need help).
– No returns or exchange once installed.
0 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Universal spacers for any 5×114.3 (5×4.5″) or 5×120.65 (5×4.75″) bolt pattern vehicle. Before purchasing, make sure your bolt pattern is one of those two.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 1/4″ (0.25 inch). Bolt Pattern: 5×114.3 (5×4.5″) and 5×120.65 (5×4.75″). Hub Bore: 82mm
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
- [IMPORTANT NOTE] This listing is for spacers only. Extended wheel studs may be needed to ensure safe use. Buyers are responsible for taking proper measurements before purchasing. Have questions? Send us a message and we will be glad to help.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 6.35mm-5114.3/5120.65-82
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|