(2) 5mm 5×120.7 / 5×4.75 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Buick Rivera Cadillac Eldorado XLR Chevrolet Blazer Corvette Camaro GMC S15 Pontiac GTO Tans Am Phoenix Trans Sport
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
1979-1985 – Buick – Riviera
1979-1985 – Cadillac – Eldorado
2003-2009 – Cadillac – XLR
1977-1987 – Chevrolet – Impala
1987-2005 – Chevrolet – Blazer
1977-1987 – Chevrolet – Caprice
1982-2003 – Chevrolet – Camaro
1968-2013 – Chevrolet – Corvette
1982-2004 – Chevrolet – S10
1982-2004 – Chevrolet – S10 Blazer
1982-1991 – GMC – S15
1990-2005 – GMC – Jimmy
1990-2004 – GMC – Sonoma
1967-2002 – Pontiac – Firebird
1964-1987 – Pontiac – GTO
1980-1985 – Pontiac – Phoenix
1984-1997 – Pontiac – Trans Am
1990-1997 – Pontiac – Trans Sport
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
Out of stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 1987-2005 Chevy Blazer. 1982-2003 Chevy Camaro. 1984-2013 Corvette. 1991-2005 GMC Jimmy. 1984-1997 Pontiac Trans Am. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 5mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×4.75″ (5×120.65). Hub Bore: 70.5mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 70.5mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub bore as long as it is longer than 5mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 5mm-5120.65-70.5
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|