(2) 5mm 5×112 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Audi B8 A4 S5 A5 S5 A6 S6 A7 S7 A8 & many Mercedes Vehicles: C230 C240 C280 C300 C32 C320 CL500 CL550 CL600 CLK320 CLK350 CLK430 CLK500 (66.6 / 66.56 Bore)
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2009-2014 – Audi – A4/S4
2009-2014 – Audi – A5/S5
1994-2000 – W202 – C Class – C220, C230, C280, C43 AMG
2002-2007 – W203 – C Class – C230, C240, C320, C32 AMG, C55 AMG
2008-2011 – W204 – C Class – C300, C350, C63 AMG
2000-20011 – W215 & W216- CL Class – CL500, CL600, CL63 AMG, CL65 AMG
1997-2009 – W208 & W209 – CLK Class – CLK320, CLK350, CLK430, CLK500, CLK550, CLK55 AMG
2004-2010 – W219 – CLS Class – CLS320, CLS350, CLS500, CLS550
1996-2002 – W210 – E Class – E320, E420, E430, E55 AMG
2003-2009 – W211 – E Class – E320, E350
2000-2012 – W212 – E Class – E350, E500
1988-2005 – M Class
2006-2010 – ML Class – ML350, ML500
2006-2010 – R Class – R350, R500
2000-2005 – W220 – S Class – S320, S400, S420, S500, S600
2006-2010 – W221 – S Class – S320, S350, S450, S600, S63 AMG
2003-2010 – R230 – SL Class – SL500, SL600, SL550, SL55 AMG, SL65 AMG
1997-2003 – R170 – SLK Class – SLK230, SLK320
2004-2010 – R171 – SLK Class – SLK280, SLK350, SLK55 AMG
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended Lug Bolts. Buyers are responsible for confirming their Lug Bolts are the proper length
Out of stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Can fit on many Mercedes and Newer (09+) Audi vehicles. Buyers must look at the Description to see exact Year/Makes/Models. Do this prior to placing your order to prevent fitment problems.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Thickness: 5mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×112. Hub Bore: 66.6mm | NO LUG BOLTS INCLUDED. Extended bolts may be necessary for proper installation.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 66.6mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub lip as long as it is longer than 5mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires. Reduce / Eliminate wheel & fender gap.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 5mm-5112-66.6
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|