(2) 5mm 4×100 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Mazda Miata 323 MX-3 Protege Scion xA xB Toyota MR2 Spyder Celica Corolla Echo Paseo Prius Tercel Yaris (54.1 Bore)
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
1991-1994 Mazda 323
1989-2005 Mazda Miata
1992-1995 Mazda MX-3
1991-1998 Mazda Protege
2004-2007 Scion xA
2004-2007 Scion xB
1986-1991 Toyota Celica (Does not fit GTS Models)
1988-2002 Toyota Corolla
2000-2005 Toyota Echo
1985-1989 Toyota MR2
2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
1992-1999 Toyota Paseo
2001-2011 Toyota Prius
1989-2002 Toyota Tercel
2007-2011 Toyota Yaris
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
Out of stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 1989-2005 Mazda Miata. 1991-1998 Protege. 2004-2007 Scion xA & xB. 1988-2002 Toyota Corolla. 2000-2005 Toyota MR2. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 5mm. Bolt Pattern: 4×100. Hub Bore: 54.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 54.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub bore as long as it is longer than 5mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 5mm-4100-54.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|