(2) 5mm 4×100 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers (56.1mm bore) for Honda Accord Civic Fit CRX Prelude Acura Integra Mini Cooper
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
1986-1989 – Honda – Accord
1986-1989 – Honda – Accord
1988-2005 – Honda – Civic
1988-1991 – Honda – CRX
1992-1997 – Honda – Civic Del Sol
2006-2010 – Honda – Fit
1988-1991 – Honda – Prelude
1986-2001 – Acura – Integra (all trims EXCEPT Type-R)
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 86-01 Acura Integra (Non Type R). 86-89 Honda Accord. 1988-2005 Honda Civic. 1988-1991 Honda CRX. 1992-1997 Honda Civic Del Sol. 2006-2010 Honda Fit. 1988-1991 Prelude. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 5mm. Bolt Pattern: 4×100. Hub Bore: 56.1mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 56.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub bore as long as it is longer than 5mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE 5mm-4100-56.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.75 × 3 in|