(2) 3mm 5×114.3 / 5×4.5 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers for Mustang Edge Crown Victoria Bronco Ranger Explorer Town Car Mountaineer B2500 B3000 B4000 Aviator Edge Mark 7 Navajo (1/2″ Studs & 70.5mm bore)
– Dual-Drilled design reduces weight for optimal performance
– Fitment, Quality, & Durability Tested
Vehicle Fitment Information:
1967-1973 Ford Mustang
1994-2014 Ford Mustang
2007-2011 Ford Edge
2003-2004 Ford Mach 1
1991-2007 Ford Crown Victoria
1982-1990 Ford Bronco (Does not fit XLT Model)
1981-2011 Ford Ranger
1991-2010 Ford Explorer
1984-1992 Lincoln Mark 7
1982-2004 Lincoln Town Car
2003-2010 Lincoln Aviator
1996-2010 Mercury Mountaineer
1991-1994 Mazda Navajo
1998-2001 Mazda B2500
1994-2007 Mazda B3000
1994-2009 Mazda B4000
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended wheel studs. Buyers are responsible for confirming their wheel studs are the proper length
10 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 1994-2018 Ford Mustang. 2007-2014 Ford Edge. 1991-2007 Crown Victoria. 2003-2010 Lincoln Aviator. 1994-2009 Mazda B4000. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Pack of 2. Thickness: 3mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×4.5″ (5×114.3). Hub Bore: 70.5mm.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 70.5mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. These spacers do not have a lip. Your wheels would center around your vehicle’s hub bore as long as it is longer than 3mm.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 3mm-5114.3-70.5
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|