(2) 25mm (1″) 4×100 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers 54.1mm bore 12×1.5 Studs for Mazda Miata 323 MX-3 Protege Scion xA xB Toyota MR2 Spyder Celica Corolla Echo Paseo Prius Tercel Yaris
Quantity: Two (2)
Thickness: 1.0″ (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 4×100
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 12×1.5
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1991-1994 Mazda 323
1989-2005 Mazda Miata
1992-1995 Mazda MX-3
1991-1998 Mazda Protege
2004-2007 Scion xA
2004-2007 Scion xB
1986-1991 Toyota Celica (Only fits 4-lug Vehicles)
1988-2002 Toyota Corolla
2000-2005 Toyota Echo
1985-1989 Toyota MR2
2000-2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder
1992-1999 Toyota Paseo
2001-2003 Toyota Prius
1989-2002 Toyota Tercel
2007-2011 Toyota Yaris
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.0″ (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0″ (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
– No Returns or Exchanges once installed.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
Out of stock
- [APPLICATIONS] 1989-2005 Mazda Miata. 1991-1998 Protege. 2004-2007 Scion xA & xB. 1988-2002 Toyota Corolla. 2000-2005 Toyota MR2. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 1.0″ (25mm) Thickness | 4×100 Bolt Pattern | 54.1mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 54.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 54.1mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 25mm-4100-54.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|