(2) 20mm (3/4″) Hubcentric Wheel Spacers 5×114.3 (60.1mm bore) for Toyota Avalon Camry Supra MR2 Scion Tc xB Lexus ES300 ES330 ES350 IS250 IS300 IS350 GS300 GS350
WARNING: The included lug nuts extend past the face of the spacers. IT IS REQUIRED that the back of your wheels have small cavities (at least 2″ width and 1/4″ deep) in the mounting pad for installation of these spacers. These cavities are NEEDED so that the lug nuts and wheel studs can sit in this pocket. Verify this before purchasing. Message us for any questions before purchasing the item.
2011-2016 Scion tC
2008-2016 Scion xB
1995-2016 – Avalon
1992-2017 – Camry
1991-1995 – MR2
1999-2008 – Solara
1986-1998 – Supra
1992-2006 – ES300 & ES330
2013-2016 – ES300h
2007-2016 – ES350
1993-2016 – GS300, GS350, GS400, GS430
2007-2016 – GS450h
2008-2011 – GS460
2008-2014 – IS F
2006-2017 – IS250, IS300, IS350
1990-2000 – LS400
2001-2006 – LS430
2015-2017 – NX200t
2015-2017 – NX300h
1992-2000 – SC300
1992-2000 – SC400
2002-2010 – SC430
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 3/4″ (20mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 3/4″ (20mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
0 in stock
- [SCION TOYOTA LEXUS APPLICATIONS] 2011-2016 tC. 1992-2017 Camry. 1991-1995 MR2. All IS250, IS300, IS350, GS350, GS400, GS460. And Many More! See Description for Full List.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 3/4″ (20mm) Thickness | 5×114.3 Bolt Pattern | 60.1mm Hub Bore | 12×1.5 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. The 60.1mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 60.1mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Hubcentric Design ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
- [FITMENT NOTE] Not compatible with OEM wheels. The included lug nuts, along with your OEM wheel studs, will extend past the surface of the spacer. Please verify that the back of the wheels have “pockets” / cavities large enough to accommodate for this. Every 3/4″ (20mm) spacer on the market will have this issue; if your wheel is unable to accommodate for the protruding nut/stud, we recommend looking at thicker spacers.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 20mm-5114.3-60.1
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|