- You cannot add that amount of "4pc 25mm (1") Thick 5x4.75 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers No Lip (12x1.5 Studs) for Chevy Blazer Camaro Corvette S10 GMC S15 Jimmy Pontiac Trans Am Firebird Cadillac XLR Silver 5x120.65" to the cart because there is not enough stock (0 remaining).
(2) 15mm 5×112 Hubcentric Black Wheel Spacers for Mercedes Benz (66.6 / 66.56 Bore)
Vehicle Fitment Information:
2009-2017 Audi A4/S4
2009-2017 Audi A5/S5
2012-2017 Audi A6/S6
2010-2017 Audi A8/S8
MERCEDES (REAR ONLY)
C Class, E Class, CL Class, CLK Class, CLS Class, S Class, SL Class, SLK Class.
– This listing is for Spacers Only!
– It’s recommended that buyers take the proper measurements to ensure that by adding the spacer, their wheel/tire won’t hit the fender or any other part of the vehicle.
– Buyers may need to purchase extended Lug Bolts. Buyers are responsible for confirming their Lug Bolts are the proper length
0 in stock
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Can fit on many Mercedes and Newer (09+) Audi vehicles. Buyers must look at the Description to see exact Year/Makes/Models. Do this prior to placing your order to prevent fitment problems.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Thickness: 15mm. Bolt Pattern: 5×112. Hub Bore: 66.6mm | NO LUG BOLTS INCLUDED. Extended bolts are required for proper installation.
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 66.6mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 66.6mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrosion.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires.
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: 15mm-5112-66.6-BK
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 3 in|