(2) 1″ HUBCENTRIC 5×4.75 Wheel Spacers (70.3mm bore & 7/16″ Studs) for many older Buick Chevy Chevrolet Oldsmobile (5×120.65 5×120.7, 7/16″x20, 25mm Adapters)
Thickness: 1.0″ (25mm)
Bolt Pattern: 5×120.65 or 5×4.75
Stud/Nut Thread Pitch: 7/16″x20
Material: T6 Aerospace Grade Aluminum
1973-1975 – Apollo
1970-1972 – GS
1968-1969 – GS 350
1968-1969 – GS 400
1970-1972 – GS 455
1964-1981 – LeSabre
1973-1981 – Regal
1964-1981 – Skylark
Chevrolet / Chevy
1950-1975 – Bel Air
1958-1972 – Biscayne
1967-1981 – Camaro (because of the lip, this may not fit on the front hub. Message us for details)
1966-1981 – Caprice
1964-1973 – Chevelle
1962-1968 – Chevy II
1953-1981 – Corvette (because of the lip, this may not fit on the front hub. Message us for details)
1959-1981 – El Camino
1961-1981 – Impala
1964-1981 – Malibu
1970-1981 – Monte Carlo
1969-1979 – Nova
1962-1981 – Cutlass
1967-1981 – Cutlass Supreme
1964-1966 – Starfire
IMPORTANT – Must check before purchasing
– SAFETY / INSTALL WARNING: Do NOT install wheel spacer if your wheel studs or lug nuts make contact with the back of your wheels.
– Wheel Stud Length: Your vehicle’s wheel studs need to be less than 1.0″ (25mm). If not, the back of your wheels need pockets long/wide enough for your studs.
– Fender Gap: Measure your wheel gap for clearance. You will need at least 1.0″ (25mm) of fender clearance to prevent the wheel/tire from hitting the fenderliner.
– Fitment: Use the Applications list above. If your vehicle is not on the list, message us so we can help find the correct item.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are here to help with any questions or problems you may have. Simply copy and paste the following link to your browser:
0 in stock
- [APPLICATIONS] Must Verify Year in Description. Buick Apollo LeSabre Regal Skylark. Chevrolet Bel Air, Camaro, Caprice, Chevelle, El Camino, Impala, Malibu. Oldsmobile Cutlass, Cutlass Supreme, Starfire. And Many More! See Description for Full List of Years/Makes/Models.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Set of 2. 1.0″ (25mm) Thickness | 5×120.65 or 5×4.75 Bolt Pattern | 70.3mm Hub Bore | 7/16″x20 Threaded Studs/Nuts
- [HUBCENTRIC DESIGN] Ensures exceptional wheel balance and eliminates chance of vibration. The 70.3mm bore ensures a tight fit on the hub. And the 70.3mm wheelcentric lip functions as an extension of the hub.
- [MANUFACTURING] CNC Machined to exact specifications from Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent corrision. Includes pre-installed heat treated 10.9 grade studs.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability. Fixes brake caliper clearance issues. Increases tire clearance to allow installation of wider wheels and tires
WARNING: Professional installation is highly recommended. Misapplication and/or improper installation of wheel spacer/adapter combinations may cause lug nuts/bolts to break or loosen while driving, potentially causing accident and/or injury. Use on any vehicle or wheel sizes or types not recommended or specified is at the users sole risk. ENSURE THAT YOUR WHEEL STUDS AND/OR LUG NUTS SECURING SPACER TO THE VEHICLE DOES NOT MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BACK OF THE WHEEL. Do not use impact wrenches/tools. Torque lug nuts / bolts to manufacturer specifications using a torque wrench. Users must check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving. No returns or exchange once installed.
Part Number: PE-25mm-5120.65-70.3-7/16in
Manufacturer: Precision European Motorwerks
Quantity Included: 2
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 4.5 in|